Welcoming Reception / Conference Dinner
Also, here are some links to local eateries to whet your appetite.
- Cafe Paradiso
- Famous Cork institution, which happens to be vegetarian. Head chef Dennis Cotter has written three associated books. Here's a review by Bibliocook.
- Il Padrino
- Popular city restaurant serving homemade Italian food and a fine selection of wines.
- Jacobs on the Mall
- Fancy European fare from this slightly-expensive restaurant in Cork's financial district.
- Liberty Grill
- American-style breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner are served at this central venue.
- Franciscan Well Brewery
- Avail of fine beers and live music in this North Mall establishment.